Pages - Menu

Wednesday 29 May 2013

BC Conservative Party Member Alan Forseth on BC Partners in Education

Thank you very much for the amazing letter Alan! It's time to make some changes and we are very honoured to have your support!


Name: Alan Forseth

E-Mail: xxxxx@gmail.com

Subject: Keep up the work you are doing!

Message:

Alan Forseth
Kamloops, BC

May 29th, 2013

Hello Melanie ...

As you know I am very active politically as a member of the BC Conservative party, and so I
read and follow a number of areas of interest.
Having been through the education system in the mid-60s to mid-70s ... having my own
children go through it ... and now my grand-children ... I know and value the importance of
ensuring that current and future generations MUST be able to receive the best education
possible.
It seems the past two decades have seen an on-going civil war between government and
teachers, and I truly hope that news and more productive ways of creating a healthier
environment can be found.
Let me say, that is one reason I was pleased to see the formation of your group (Partners in
Education) as it appears your Mission statement -- and the end goal of your group -- can
possibly be one of the ways to help in bringing that about:
Mission: Develop the highest level in standards of education, through inclusion and
collaboration.
Please keep me in the loop, as I wish to stay informed on your work.

Sincerely
Alan Forseth

No comments:

Post a Comment